Welcome to go-hep.
go-hep is a set of libraries and applications allowing High Energy Physicists to write efficient analysis code in the Go programming language.
Go brings the fast edit-compile-run cycle that interpreted language users know and the runtime efficiency that compiled languages users expect.
go-hep provides the needed
HEP oriented packages on top of this concurrency-enabled language.
go-hep currently sports the following packages:
- go-hep/fads: a fast detector simulation toolkit
- go-hep/fastjet: a jet clustering algorithms package (WIP)
- go-hep/fmom: a 4-vectors library
- go-hep/fwk: a concurrency-enabled framework
- go-hep/hbook: histograms and n-tuples (WIP)
- go-hep/hplot: interactive plotting (WIP)
HepMCin pure Go (EDM + I/O)
HEPparticle data table
- go-hep/lhef: Les Houches Event File format
- go-hep/croot: bindings to a subset of ROOT I/O
go-heprecord oriented I/O
SUSYLes Houches Accord I/O
go-hep packages are installable via the
go get command:
$ go get github.com/go-hep/fads
Just select the package you are interested in and
go get will take care of fetching, building and installing it, as well as its dependencies, recursively.
go-hep is available on all Go supported platforms:
go-hep code is released under a BSD-3 license.